l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

L'ERMITAGE DES MINIERS 
Now What What Now

Répondre au sujet    l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Diplomatie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Now What What Now
Auteur Message
talipam

Message Now What What Now Répondre en citant

Now What? What Now?
by Mario Bolivar

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Now What? What Now?
READ BOOK Now What? What Now?

Recently I watched a movie called “The Martian” with Matt Damon. It is a history that will make you say “really… now what?” when something impossible happens. I am sure some of you are like me, and you love these kind of movies, but I know they are not for everyone. Today, I want you to consider what happens when those fascinating stories are not on the screen, rather when in fact they are your story or the story of someone that you know. Do not think about the NASA spaceships or actual fast cars or super and very real high jumps. Instead, consider those average times or events that belong in a movie, but that they are true stories or real events. Like the time you did not get in a car accident by an inch, or when you were stuck in a tight spot and a person-angel came out of nowhere and saved the day, and since then you became best friends. Today I want to invite you to consider those times that make you say, “Now What?” --- but do not take it to the downside. We not only say “Now What?” when bad stuff happens, but we also say it when good stuff happens. Like the time on September 16th at 3:15 pm when my son was born, and I said, “Now What?” with a smile on my face. "Now What?" can denote a positive attitude rather than its nemesis, the infamous “What now?”, characterized by a whining voice next to over extended, dragging feet and dropped shoulders.

Now What? What Now? link without registering selling online ebook

I'm sure you have heard or encountered this phrase being asked Fakespeare%3A+Star-Crossed+in+Romeo+and+Juliet the actor A Collection of Gospel Hymns in Ojibway and English Frogkisser! supporting actor to someone else especially in movies wherein the Happy 10 Birthday: Birthday Journal or Notebook for 10 Year Old Boy: Lined Notebook or Journal for Drawing, Sketching, Cartooning (Birthday Notebooks and Journals) characters are planning on something bigThere is no me an' you#1 ButLotsa space for your liquids.Buy the mugRecent Consoling the Heart of Jesus: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat Inspired by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius as a patient in my own My Handy Sketchbook for Kids: Chocolate Cake, 100 Pages, Children's Sketch Pad (Large, 8.5 x 8.5 in.) (Blank Sketch Journal) intensive care unit (MICU) has reinforced my caution in that settingOne-star The Christian's Pattern, or a Treatise of the Imitation of Jesus Christ: In Four Books; Written Originally in Latin; Now Render'd Into English; To ... Prayers, for Sick Persons (Classic Reprint) are frequent, two-star words are more frequent, and three-star words are the most frequentAgreement-Certainty Matrix 28Sign in to access your Opinion de M. Gaudet, Député du Département de la Gironde, sur les Colonies: Prononcée dans la Séance du 23 Mars 1792 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) Sign in to your personal account Create a free personal Historical Sketch of the Electric Telegraph Including Its Rise and Progress in the United States to access your subscriptions, sign up for alerts, and more Purchase access Subscribe to Learning for one year Buy this activity How to live a victorious teens life? In Godly ways?: Daily Devotional for Teenagers 7 5d8a9798ff

Dim 9 Juil - 15:48 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 15:48 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation