l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

L'ERMITAGE DES MINIERS 
Facebook Link For Like Page

Répondre au sujet    l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Commerce Externe Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
talipam

Message Facebook Link For Like Page Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

When you are logged into Facebook go to the page you want to link to (Susan Sarandon page).2. Sending you a virtual coffee now.Reply Sarah Kuglin saysMarch 9, 2014 at 10:05 amHey Zack! Great to hear!! And I sure love a good cup of coffee Thanks!! SarahReply Adeel Ahmed saysMay 24, 2014 at 1:05 amHey Sarah& i am posting as admin of my own page, and in the text area of the post i want to add the hyperlink of my own page from which i am posting but even when i am typing before text my page name does not appear in the drop down list& probably because i can not liked my own page using facebook as page& while when i am using facebook as my ID i go to page and when typing before text my page name appears in the drop down list, but unfortunately i will be posting as my name in this case not from the page& please tell me whats the solution !! Thanks alotReply Chris Ashworth saysAugust 1, 2014 at 12:12 pmAdeel, at the top of your business page it should say You are posting, commenting, and liking as Adeel Ahmed Change to (YOUR BUSINESS NAME). Pick the page (Susan Sarandon) from the drop down list and that will create a link to the Susan Sarandon page in your post!Want more tips and tricks on using Facebook and other social networking sites? Be sure to like our Facebook Page! Have a question or comment, share in the comment box below! Filed Under: Sarah's Blog, Social Media Tagged With: Facebook, Facebook Business Page, Facebook Fan Page, Facebook for Business, Facebook Pages, Social Media Marketing, Web DesignAbout Sarah KuglinYou get out of life as much as you give. Success Stories Features Pricing More Log In Start Your Trial Log In Start Your Trial Home Success Stories Features Pricing About Us Help & Guides Web Designer's Kit Blog Contact Us Domains Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Youtube Pinterest 404 Page not found Sorry the page you requested was not found. Any suggestions? Thanks, BryanReply Sarah Kuglin saysJune 5, 2013 at 5:55 pmHi Brian! Do you want to try and test it on my page? Is it possible the business pages you are referring to do not have the Recent Posts by Others appearing on their timeline? Lets see if we can figure it out; I love a good Facebook challenge Thanks! SarahReply Barbara saysApril 28, 2015 at 1:17 pmWere you guys able to figure this one out? I have the same issue as Bryan. MENU. Any idea how to fix this? I just posted a photo album and it is being shared a lot, and I really want my business name to be hyperlinked in the photo description along with the other vendors listed. If you do not get a drop down to show up, you can use the symbol and start typing their name as well.Update as of October 2016If youre having trouble referring to another business page, especially a new business page, you may want to try these steps! Heres what we do to force Facebook to recognize the new page and allow us to link to it in a business page post.In our example below we want to tag the Susan Sarandon page on our RV Tech Solutions business page.1. (Ive tried it myself from my personal page & it works fine; but from another business page of mine it doesnt work. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. However, I can hyperlink my business page when I am signed in under my personal name. Complete the steps to like the page. Any suggestions? Thank you!Reply Sarah Kuglin saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 11:13 amHi Kristen, You may have to like Martinsville Community Center as your business page (not your personal profile). My passion is assisting small businesses succeed online. Stephen posts :great day! And it posts the same status under my page like so Stephens fitness: great day! ? ThanksReply Sarah Kuglin saysSeptember 22, 2014 at 4:35 pmHi Stephen! You could use a scheduling tool like HootSuite to post the same message to multiple networks and pages! I believe that is what you are asking correct?Reply Kristen saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 11:10 amHi Sarah, I would like to tag another business in one of my business page posts and its not working. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Do you know how to switch so that you are using Facebook as your business page? The drop down arrow on the top right corner of the page lets you switch to using Facebook as your business. This is my business FB page: but people cannot link to it from another business page with the sign. All Rights Reserved. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. From the More button drop down menu, choose the option to Like as Your Page. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. It only works for my friends but not for fan pages. If you click the Change to (your business name) it will refresh the page (sometimes you have to manually refresh the page) and allow you to post as the name of your business&for example here is what mine says for our page: You are posting, commenting, and liking as Chris Ashworth Change to Lynns and Daphnes Hallmark then when you click change& it says: You are posting, commenting, and liking as Lynns and Daphnes Hallmark Change to Chris Ashworth I hope that helpsReply Chris Ashworth saysAugust 1, 2014 at 12:08 pmThank you so much for this info! You are the best!!!Reply Sarah Kuglin saysAugust 13, 2014 at 2:05 pmChris thank you so much for your reply and kind comments, glad to hear it!! Adeel, did that help?Reply Stephen saysSeptember 22, 2014 at 4:32 pmSarah, can I post a status on one page and have it post under the other? I.e. What We DoWho We AreOur WorkTips & ToolsGet Started. The tagging feature to create a link from my business page to another business page stopped working around the time facebook changed to timeline. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. I am impressed with this resource and know I will be back here frequently.Reply Robert L Morgan saysMay 22, 2017 at 9:01 pmI would like to make a post on my business page linking to a news article about the business. And someone else from a completely separate business is trying to link to my business page and cant.)Recent posts by others are appearing.Thank you!Reply Sarah Kuglin saysApril 28, 2015 at 1:38 pmHi Barbara, It seems to work for me if I LIKE the business page, as my business page. So I use Facebook as my business page (Redwood Valley Tech Solutions), then go to your business page and like it. Start typing your message and use the sign in front of the new business name page (Susan&.)4. Go back to YOUR business page where you want to create a post that links to the new business page. Then if I go back to my page, use the sign and start typing your business page name it seems to come up for me. Registered office: Unit 5 Westergate Business Centre, Westergate Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 4QN. Try heading back to the homepage or using the navigation above. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK 5a02188284
facebook graph get passworddescargar aplicacion chat facebook para samsungerror 1502 on facebook for blackberryhow to hack a password on facebook accountlms for facebook status yahoofacebook xcode tooldownload chat facebook per psphow can i log in to facebookwhat are likes on a facebook pagefacebook at codes

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:26 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:26 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    l'ermitage des miniers Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Commerce Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation